

Recently, Josh and I have been a little busy. Last weekend our friends, the Amorginos, came to Tallahassee for a visit. It was fun to spend time with them, since they live in Orlando. We were sad when they left to go back home, but luckily I remembered to take my camera out and take a few pictures of their little girls.
This weekend, Josh went over to Jacksonville to spend time with his guy friends, which gave me an opportunity to get things done around the house. :) One of the things I have been trying to accomplish for a while was getting and upholstering a headboard for the guest room. With a weekend to myself, I finally managed to do it! Here is my finished result, it's a chocolate brown fabric but looks a little darker in the picture.
1 comment:
The headboard looks awesome!! Nice work!
Post a Comment