Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What a busy last couple of weeks!

Over Memorial Weekend Josh and I headed up to St. Marys, GA to meet up with half of my family. We joined my parents on their boat, as well as Kailee and her girls. We had a great relaxing time, walking on the secluded beaches of Cumberland Island and sailing around the area. It was great to be able to spend the time with my parents while they were close (kinda) to Tallahassee. Unfortunately, our trip was only for one night, but we had a blast!

My mom and Josh hanging out on the front of the boat.

Kinley decided that she needed double the eye protection... not a bad idea for that girl! :)

All the climbing around on the boat, and shell throwing at the beach wore Avery out.

Josh and Dad went for a swim to cool off mid day.

Josh and I on the beach.


In other areas of our life, Josh and I have been doing a little landscaping at our house. We used to have box woods in the two different flower beds in the front of our house. Well, last weekend Josh and I (but mostly Josh) tackled the job of taking them out and planting flowers. :) 

Before:

After:

We have since taken out the other nine bushes, but it has been raining most evenings, so I haven't taken any new pictures. I also haven't planted anything in the longer flower box area yet, but I have big plans. :) 

In baby news, next week we find out the sex of the baby!!! :) All has been much better in the second trimester and things are going great!

No comments: