Alright, so I am a little late in announcing the birth of our daughter, in fact, she is about a month old already. I had better intentions when it came to updating the blog with her arrival and millions of pictures, but my days quickly filled up with dirty diapers, feedings, and trying to catch up on sleep. :) She has been amazing, and Josh and I have loved every minute with her. She seems to be pretty easy going, and is pretty good at night, with a few exceptions every once in a while. She loves taking her many cat naps during the day too, especially when she is in her daddy's arms.
She has recently started enjoying her toys more, like her gym. She likes being able to look at the animals. Tonight, she wanted to remind mommy that she didn't put a burp cloth underneath her. :)
She enjoys tummy time, but I tonight when I switched her over to do it, I guess that she was already tired of playing on her back, since she didn't last too long.
Well that is all for now, I need to take advantage of her napping state and clean up from dinner. I will try to post more often. :)
Friday, December 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so we just watched your video, oh...7 times. after the first time reese said: "i want more baby Jesus" shes a little consumed by her nativity scene right now! lol...after the second or third time she shouts: "shamoo!!!" after noticing the whale in the background! haha...
very cute video, love it. especially the spit up!
Love it! Yeah, I thought about trying to take a different video without spit up, but she wouldn't look my direction that long, so I figure to heck with it, all babies spit up. :)
Post a Comment